Large Waterfront Bar & Grill - (SALE PENDING)
Location: South Coast MA
Primary Category: 5812-08 - Restaurants
Secondary Category: 5813-01 - Bars
Your Reference ID: 19800
- Asking: $750,000
- Gross: $1,750,000
- Cash Flow: N/A
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment: $500,000 (Included in Price)
- Inventory: $20,000 (Included in Price)
- Real Estate: N/A
This large, waterfront restaurant and bar is a turn-key operation that would benefit from a creative re-branding to continue to cater to customers in the Southeastern MA region, while attracting new customers from throughout MA and RI.
The current operation is an American Sports-themed restaurant and bar. A new owner has the space and flexibility to enhance this experience or develop a new, original concept.
The restaurant and bar is conveniently located off a major Southeastern MA highway for easy access from as far east as Cape Cod, west to Providence and North to Boston.
- Facilities: The waterfront restaurant and bar is located in a 10,000 SF footprint on the first floor. Over $3M was spent on the building for this restaurant space.
Including the interior and 2,500 square foot deck exterior areas, the restaurant has total seating capacity of nearly 400. The parking lot supporting the restaurant has 320 parking spaces.
Seating over 30, the bar features three super-sized video screens. The restaurant also includes over a dozen large flat screen televisions. The spacious fully equipped commercial kitchen includes three walk-in refrigerators. Located near commercial tenants and over 100 loft style market rate apartments at full capacity and easy off highway access.
- Opportunity / Growth: An owner with a new and original concept unmatched in the local restaurant market can take advantage of the large, waterfront interior and exterior spaces to deliver a unique dining and bar experience.
A new restaurant brand, original menu offerings, full bar and potential for live entertainment will maintain current, loyal customers at this popular waterfront location, while attracting new customers seeking an original dining and bar experience.
- Support / Training: As needed for smooth transition.
- Reason Selling: Other interests.
- Contact: Adam J. Bradshaw
- Phone: 508-990-9800
- Email: email@example.com
Please contact us for a confidential, complimentary consultation to further explore how The Nery Corporation will work together with you to successfully achieve your goals.