Electrical Contractor w/RE
Location: Bristol County, MA
Primary Category: 1731 - Electrical Work
Secondary Category: 173101 - Electrical Power Systems Contractors
Your Reference ID: 19823
- Asking: $1,300,000
- Gross: $3,349,723
- Cash Flow: $435,652
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment: $463,000 (Included in Price)
- Inventory: $10,000 (Included in Price)
- Real Estate: $450,000 (Included in Price)
For over 30 years this non-union company has provided residential, commercial and industrial electrical, wireless and alternative power services throughout Southern New England.
As the company has grown, they have expanded their scope of work to include generator and HVAC services.
The company's employees consist of master licensed electricians, certified generator technicians and sales and support staff.
Sales for the company are approximately 20% residential and 80% commercial customers.
- Facilities: Located on a large lot, the facility includes office and warehouse space, as well as a parking lot and outside storage space.
The facility is well-sized to hold equipment, vehicles and inventory, and can accommodate continued growth in the business and large-scale projects.
- Opportunity / Growth: With a continued focus on one-on-one customer interaction and tailored services the company is poised for continued growth in the Southern New England market.
An expansion of their staff of master licensed electricians and certified generator technicians would allow the company to take on more and larger power projects.
- Support / Training: As needed for smooth transition.
- Reason Selling: Retirement.
- Contact: Adam J. Bradshaw
- Phone: 508-990-9800
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact us for additional information on this opportunity.
All discussions will be confidential.